Since gaining experience with photo imaging
software I decided to turn my hand at restoring old pictures.
So far I have only worked on one, but I am pleased with what
I have managed to do.
The originals were in better condition than
the last one I did. The problem was adding them together as
she hadnt got a right arm :-/, half of his coat was missing
and the top was also cut short. Its great what you can do
with the clone stamp :-)
As you can see the one on the left is the
original picture which was in a bit of a poor state. On the
right is the finished restored image. I put in about 3-4 hours
of work to get it to this state.
Clicking on the image will show you an enlarged version. I
have kept the size low but this also has hidden some of the
detail which you can see better in the larger resolution.
Now its just a case of getting a colour printer :-)
Copyright @ 1999-2002 Red
Dwarf, All Rights Reserved.